Mohawk Valley Events
- This event has passed.
Turning Stone Weekend Brunch
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Turning Stone’s 7 Kitchens Buffet to Serve Brunch Every Weekend
Turning Stone’s 7 Kitchens Buffet to Serve Brunch Every Weekend; Now Open at 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
Less than a year after celebrating its grand opening, Turning Stone’s 7 Kitchens is now extending its dining experience to offer brunch service every weekend. Developed by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team, 7 Kitchens’ new brunch menu features a combination of classic buffet favorites and show-stopping “action stations.”
JOIN US FOR WEEKEND BRUNCH!
Get ready for delicious all-you-can eat breakfast classics including made-to-order omelets, scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, bacon, sausage and fresh-made pancakes and waffles. Or for a tasty twist on brunch, enjoy dim sum, a carving station with prime rib and roasted ham, Italian specialties and an antipasto, soup and salad bar. Be sure to enjoy a flight of Bloody Marys… or choose a flight of Mimosas, including traditional, pineapple, cranberry and apple.
7 Kitchens’ Brunch Stations:
- Breakfast Burrito Station: Potato, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Egg, Cheese, Burrito; with Traditional Toppings.
- Breakfast Elegant Classics Station: Home Fries; Apple Wood Smoked Bacon; Scrambled Eggs; Eggs Benedict; Corned Beef Hash and more.
- Carving Station: Roasted Prime Rib; Roasted Pit Ham with Horseradish Cream Sauce, Beef Gravy & Au Jus.
- Omelet Stations: Fresh Omelets made to order featuring: Fresh eggs, Egg Whites, Spinach, Peppers, Onions, Ham, Tomato, Mushrooms, Feta, American, Cheddar, Provolone; Home Fries; Bacon; Breakfast Sausage Links.
- Pancake & French Toast Bar: Fresh Made Pancakes, French toast and Belgian Waffles with Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Bananas Foster Sauce, Fresh Whipped cream, Butter, and Warm Maple Syrup.
- French Classics Station: Warm Cheese Blintz; House made Quiche; Classic Bread Pudding; Monkey Bread, with Blueberry Compote, Warm Apple Compote, Warm Maple Syrup.
Hours of Operation and Prices
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Adults: $34 (brunch) / $38 (dinner)
- Kids (5 – 12): $16.95 (brunch) / $18.95 (dinner)
- 4 and Under: Free
Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Adults: $34 (both)
- Kids (5 – 12): $16.95 (both)
- 4 and Under: Free