Visit The Little Falls Antique Center and The Shops at 25 West
The Little Falls Antique Center is located at Canal Place in an 1855 building originally built as the Ligneous Paper Mill.
Converted to The Electric Light Company in 1896, water power generated electricity. From 1927 to the 1970’s, The Stafford and Holt Knitting Mill occupied the building.
Browse the many antiques, collectibles local artists, jewelry, home decor, furniture and more, located on two floors in Canal Place.