The Remsen Barn Festival of the Arts is set for September 23 and 24 beginning at 10am!
The Remsen Barn Festival of the Arts takes place on September 23 and September 24, 2023 on Main Street in Remsen, Oneida County NY
The Remsen Barn Festival of the Arts is a juried arts and crafts festival with over 250 exhibitors and a variety of food and entertainment.
The festival is held each year, rain or shine, during the 4th full weekend in September on Main Street in Remsen, NY. Remsen is located 12 miles north of Utica on Route 12. Admission to the festival is free.
Please note the following road closure information for Barn FOTA weekend.
- Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday 6:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- Main St. is open for SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY between the north school driveway and Prospect St. No traffic will be allowed onto Main St. from Depot St.
- Saturday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM
- See road closure map here
- Sunday 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Main St. is open for NORTHBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY between the north school driveway and Prospect St.