Welcome to Palatine Bridge, NY
The Village of Palatine Bridge is located in Montgomery County, New York. The area was first settled by the Mohawk “people of the flint” Nation of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) Confederacy.
Incorporated in 1867, Palatine Bridge gets its name from the Palatine Germans that settled the area beginning in 1723 as well as the bridge that was built across the Mohawk River in 1798.
The Frey House, Palatine Bridge Freight House, and Webster Wagner House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 2019 most of the developed portion of the village was listed on the Register as the Palatine Bridge Historic District.