Small Business Workshop tomorrow at the Fort Plain High School Library
The Workshop starts at 3:00pm on December 12.
The Mohawk Valley Economic Development District (MVEDD) will host a Small Business Workshop tomorrow from 3:00 to 5:00pm at the Fort Plain High School Library. This will be a great opportunity for small business owners and nonprofit leaders to see how MVEDD can help you with your business or organizational goals.
“The Mohawk Valley Economic Development DIstrict (MVEDD) is a growing organization, involved in both state and federal grants to bring economic opportunities to the region,” says Anthony Marris-Swann, Community Planner for MVEDD. “The MVEDD team is uniquely positioned to provide technical assistance to businesses of all sizes to help them with loans and grants they may be eligible for, certifications and programs that may set them apart, workforce development opportunities and upgrading their buildings and systems to be more energy efficient. We are excited to hear about your business and what MVEDD can do to further your goals,” he continued.
Take a look at some of the ways that MVEDD helps small businesses and nonprofits throughout the Mohawk Valley region.
- MVEDD offers flexible financing to small businesses, and nonprofits.
- MVEDD provides technical assistance to communities with clean energy planning and implementation.
- MVEDD provides support for community initiatives including broadband programs and inventory, Brownfield prep, tree planing, food studies, resiliency classes, comprehensive plans, placemaking and so much more.
- MVEDD provides technical assistance for other available funding sources.
Tomorrow’s Small Business Workshop
Presenters have put together a program of speakers and topics to help local businesses and organizations.
- Overview of MVEDD’s Small Business Loan Fund
- Workforce Development opportunities and funding
- Engage with other local businesses to exchange ideas
- Learn about accessing potential grant funding
- Reduce your heating and cooling costs through dean energy upgrades
… AND MORE!
Find out how MVEDD can help advance your small business or non-profit! For more information about the workshop please email email@example.com or call (315) 866-4671.
About Mohawk Valley Economic Development District (MVEDD)
As one of nine Federal Economic Development Districts (EDD) in New York State, MVEDD has been serving Fulton, Herkimer, Montgomery, Oneida, Otsego, and Schoharie Counties since 1966.
MVEDD has greatly broadened its programs and services since inception. The district has worked with nearly all of the 169 unique municipalities located in the region. These partnerships allow municipalities to apply for funding and build relationships with EDA and other federal programs that can directly benefit the communities of the Mohawk Valley.
MVEDD works to foster economic well-being for the communities in the Mohawk Valley through collaborative partnerships, innovative programs, and community engagement.