EOS/ESD Association, Inc. Launches Product Qualification Laboratory Certification at Electro-Tech Systems, Inc.
ROME, NY – EOS/ESD Association, Inc. (ESDA) completed its first Product Qualification Laboratory Certification with Electro-Tech Systems, Inc. (ETS).
Companies that earn the Product Qualification Laboratory Certification meet the requirements for establishing, implementing, and maintaining an electrostatic discharge (ESD) product qualification laboratory that conduct ESD product qualification measurements on materials and control items generally used within an ESD control program, according to ANSI/ESD S20.20 standards.
Lisa Pimpinella, Executive Director of ESDA said, “We are pleased to have worked with ETS and are excited for their achievement to certification, especially since they are the first to be certified. Our field experts are very thorough and hold high standards, so achieving this certification speaks volumes. Congratulations to ETS!”
The audit that was performed verified that ETS has the procedures, equipment, environment, and personnel to perform testing according to ANSI/ESD Standard Test Methods. Their certification meets these following standards:
- ANSI/ESD STM2.1–2018 – Garments – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM3.1–2015 – Ionization
- ANSI/ESD STM4.1–2017 – Worksurfaces – Resistive Measurements
- ANSI/ESD STM7.1–2020 – Floor Systems – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM9.1–2022 – Footwear and Foot Grounders – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM11.11–2022 – Surface Resistance Measurements of Planar Materials
- ANSI/ESD STM11.12–2021 – Volume Resistance Measurements of Planar Materials
- ANSI/ESD STM11.13–2021 – Two-Point Resistance Measurement
- ANSI/ESD STM11.31–2018 – Evaluating the Performance of Electrostatic Discharge Shielding Materials – Bags
- ANSI/ESD STM12.1–2019 – Seating – Resistance Measurements
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1-2015 – Footwear/Flooring System – Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person
- ANSI/ESD STM97.2-2016 – Footwear/Flooring System – Voltage Measurement in Combination with a Person
Troy Anthony, Electro-Tech System, Inc. said, “This certification stands as an independent validation, attesting to ETS’s unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards in executing ANSI/ESD Standard Test Methods. ETS prides itself on its professional approach across every facet of its operations, including procedure, environmental conditions, equipment, and its dedicated personnel.”
Earning this certification gives companies global recognition in the industry and confidence in their services. It also gives them the opportunity to meet regulatory requirements, manage risks effectively, expand international opportunities, and foster a culture of quality.
For more information about EOS/ESD Association, Inc., please refer to www.esda.org, social media presences on Facebook and LinkedIn, or contact Lisa Pimpinella, Executive Director via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (315) 339-6937.