The City of Amsterdam, NY Restaurant Week 2023, “A Taste of Amsterdam,” is all this week through February 12, 2023.
A Taste of Amsterdam
City of Amsterdam Restaurant Week 2023, “A Taste of Amsterdam,” highlighting bistros, restaurants and entries across the city is this week through February 12, 2023.
What to look forward to during City of Amsterdam Restaurant Week – Taste of Amsterdam!
- Guge’s Dogs 43 Bridges Street • Four Hot Dogs All the Way and Two Small Fries
- Herk’s Tavern 65 Bridge Street • Dozen Wings and 16oz Bud Light or PBR Draft
- Evolve Eatery 65 1/2 Bridge Street • Two Chicken Grain Bowls or Quinoa Bowl
- Lorenzo’s Southside 1 Port Jackson Square • Pizza Feature or Entree Feature
- Partillo’s Armory Grille 67 Bridge Street • Choice of Chicken Marsala, Eggplant Parmigiana, or Chicken Carciofe
- Southside Slices 68 Bridge Street • Choice of one Wood-fired Pizza plus house dessert, or any wood-fired pizza with 8 wood-fired wings, or one wood fire pizza and two alcoholic beverages
- Domadi’s Deli 1451 NY 5S • Korean BBQ Sub with Soda and slim of Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Basil 2 Washington Street • 12-cut thick slice gourmet Sicilian pizza
- Rosito’s Bakery 377 James Street • Two full-sized subs, your choice
- Rockton House 34 Lyon Street • 12 cut pizza with to toppings
- Lyon Street Bar and Grille 72 Lyon Street • Chicken Bruschette with choice of two sides or pork tenderloins
- Goodfellas Pizzeria 1 Hewitt Street • Two hot or cold subs
- Russo’s Bar & Grille 365mW Main Street • Brick-oven baked Penne Pasta
- Five Corners Mobil & Deli 165 Church Street • Small Tray of Eggplant-stuffed shells with meatballs and salad
- Local Peddler & Bakery 175 Church Street • Assorted Bakery Box
- Miss Blue’s Pet Boutique 47 Bridge Street • Build your Own Doggy gift basket
What is “A Taste of Amsterdam”
This is the City of Amsterdam’s version of Restaurant Week. It is a fantastic time when local restaurants offer of specials and promotions that only happen during A Taste of Amsterdam!
How does Restaurant Week work for A Taste of Amsterdam?
The local restaurants and the City of Amsterdam work together to promote local restaurants. The restaurants each create their own specials, sometimes called Prix Fixe menu items, at a reduced set price. This means that the restaurant runs unique tasty special during A Taste of Amsterdam, with unique pricing that customers will appreciate while being treated to the best cuisine in the area.
Working with the City of Amsterdam Tourism Marketing and Recreation, area restaurants, advertisers and sponsors work together to promote “A Taste of Amsterdam” in the area for all to enjoy.
Great food is not the only benefit
Events like, A Taste of Amsterdam, also benefit other businesses in the area. This annual event does so much to bring everyone together and showcasing all that Amsterdam has to offer while increasing tourism, and boosting business for hotels, stores, and other local businesses. This event works hard to build up the culinary reputation of local restaurants throughout the Mohawk Valley and beyond.
Be sure to visit one of the local eateries or maybe see how many you can try out this week. Are any of them your favorite? Be sure to get out and try a few! Bon A Petit!